Trustees and Governing body.
General body Members-30
The General Body, consisting of 30 members, has its annual meetings in May every year. As per the provisions of the Memorandum of Association and the Rules and Regulations, the GB is expected to review the activities of HAP and make suggestions for the proper conduct of the administration of HAP
List of Members of the General Body HAP
- Dr.V.Raman Kutty, (Chairman) Professor, Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science, Medical College Campus, Trivandrum.
- Dr.K.R.Leela Itty Amma, (Vice chairperson) Professor & HoD, Community Medicine Department,SUT Medical College,Vattappara, Trivandrum
- Dr.K.Vijayakumar, (Secretary) Professor of Community Medicine, Medical College, Trivandrum.
- Dr.Ravi Prasad Varma, (Treasurer) Asst. Professor,Sree Chithra Instute of Medical Sciences , Trivandrum
- Dr.Sanjeev Nair, (Joint Secretary) Associate of Pulmonary College, Trivandrum.
- Dr.Biju Soman, Addl Professor, Achtha Menon Centre for Health Sciences, Medical College Campus, Trivandrum.
- Dr.K.Rajamohanan, Rtd.Professor of Paediatrics,Medical College, Trivandrum.
- Dr.Thomas Iype, Prof&HOD, Neurology, Government Medical College, Trivandrum.
- Dr.K.P.Aravindan, Professor of Pathology, College, Alappuzha.
- Dr.Aleyamma Joseph, Formerly Professor of Bio Chemistry
- Dr.Krishna Kumar B, Associate Professor in Cardiology, Trivandrum.
- Dr.P.Vivek, Senior Consultant&PRS Hospital, Trivandrum
- Dr.Sreelal TP, Community Medicine
- Dr.K Vidhu Kumar, Additional Professor, Dept of Psychiatry, Medical College, Trivandrum.
- Dr.Hisham Moosan, Community Medicine, Asst Prof- cum Epidemiologist, Govt Medical College, Palakkad.
- Dr.Tony Lawrence, Community Medicine, Govt.Medical College Manjeri, Malappuram
- Dr.Sreelakshmi P R, Community Medicine, SUT AMS Vattappara, Trivandrum.
- Dr Soumya Gopakumar, Asst Professor, Dept of Community medicine, Dr SMCSI Medical College, Karakonam
- Dr.Manu MS, Junior Consultant, Respiratory Medicine,State TB training and demonstration Centre, Trivandrum.
- Dr.Kamala R, AsstProfessor, Dept of Pulmonary Medicine, Medical College, Trivandrum
- Dr.Srilatha S, Addle Director of Kerala Health Services(Rtd),Trivandrum.
- Dr.Rekha M Ravindran, Senior Research officer, SHSRC, Trivandrum
- Dr.Antoney Stanley, Community Medicine,Government Medical College Trivandrum.
- Dr.Arjun P, Pulmonologist, SP Fort Hospital Fort,Trivandrum
- Dr.Uma Sankar, Research Associate District Medical Office, Malappuram
- Dr.Meenu M Suresh, Jr.Resident Department of Community Medicine Government Medical College Trivandrum.
- Prajitha K C, Jr.Resident Department of Community Medicine Government Medical College Trivandrum
- Dr.Ramiz Raja, Asst.Professor Department of Community Medicine Gokulam Medical College, Trivandrum.
- Dr.Mathew J Valamparampil, Asst.Programme officer State TB Cell, Trivandrum
- Dr.Suresh Kumar V K, Intensivist, Critical care medicine KIMS, Trivandrum
Ethics Committee Members
HAP had constituted an Ethics Committee to scrutinize project proposals (especially the projects funded by foreign agencies) and to ensure ethical safeguards.
- Sri B.V.Unnithan(Chairman), Director (Retired), Doordashan Kendra, Trivandrum
- Dr.RVG Menon, Kerala Sasthra Sahitya Parishad Bhavan, Vanchiyoor, Trivandrum
- Dr.Rema Devi, Programme Consultant, INCLEN, Hon Faculty of Clinical Epidemiology Resource and Training Centre, Medical College, Trivandrum.
- Dr.Thomas Iype Prof.&HOD Nerology Dept. Govt Medical college , Thiruvananhapuram.
- Dr.Sanjeev Nair, Department of Pulmonary Medicine, Medical College, Trivandrum.
- Dr.Mala Ramanathan, Additional Professor, AMCHSS, SCTIMST, Medical College,Trivandrum.
- Dr.Bismi Gopalakrishnan, Asst Professsor(Senior Scale). Department of Law, University of Kerala, Kaariavattom Campus, Trivandrum.
- Dr.Usha Kandaswamy, Scientific Officer, Department of Transfusion Medicine, SCTIMST, Trivandrum
- Dr. Reneega Gangadhar , Dr. Somervell Memorial CSI Medical College, Karakonam
- Sri Jagajeevan, Haritha mission, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Dr. Vijayakumar K, (Member Secretary), Hon.Secretary, Health Action by People, Trivandrum.